Our Facilities Management service is now nearly 10 years old having been borne out of a lack of an affordable, reliable and high quality maintenance service in the Harrogate Area. The team consists of an experienced Facilities Manager, a joiner, a plumber with Gas Safe Certification and 2 electricians as well as admin support.
We currently undertake work at 19 schools where we provide any or all of the following services:
- Health and Safety termly audits
- Caretaking services
- Maintenance joinery
- Full classroom refurbishments
- Electrical work including PAT testing, repairs and EICR’s
- Plumbing repairs
- Full toilet refurbishments
- Procurement of other maintenance services
- Contract organisation in particular Specification writing and tender services around cleaning provision
We operate an online helpdesk service that is monitored constantly throughout the working day and also undertake emergency callouts. Our cost structure is fully transparent ensuring no nasty surprises when you get the bill.
All of our operatives are directly employed by the Trust and are fully conversant with the challenges that sometimes arise when working in an educational environment and will work with you to achieve successful outcomes.