The Trust has a team of qualified music teaching professionals with significant experience in working with both primary and secondary schools.
Encore is an instrumental, vocal and LAMDA drama service which provides high quality, individualised tuition for children at all levels. Led by an experienced and committed staff team at Harrogate Grammar School, Encore specialises in ensuring that music tuition is enjoyable as well as suitable for those students who wish to further their musical education through examinations.
Teachers are music or drama professionals, hand-picked to ensure children receive a bespoke and appropriate musical experience.
Encore provides the following:
- Paired and/or individual tuition at primary level
- Any student from Year 4 is eligible
- Approximately 32 to 34 lessons delivered per year
- From Year 7, individual lessons provide a bespoke and focused approach
- Tuition in all Brass, all Strings, Vocal, all Woodwind, Guitars, drums and tuned Percussion, Piano/keyboard and Drama (LAMDA).
- All teachers are music or drama graduates, practicing musicians and hold enhanced DBS certificates
- Currently a team of 14 dedicated and professional staff offering support to students pursuing up to GCSE and A-level standards
- Written reports presented twice each year
- Primary school whole class tuition available on some instruments
- Regular staff lesson observations
Encore attracts more than 200 students a week at Harrogate Grammar School as well as providing tuition at both Western Primary school and Oatlands Junior school. It provides a much valued service for individual music tuition and continues to grow and develop. Specialist instrumental tuition is arranged at the convenience of pupils and teachers and lessons take place in your school.
Encore, a cost efficient, high quality service refined over the past 8 years, passionate about raising standards in music performance.
Our music services can be completely tailored to your needs – please contact the Leader of Encore, Andy Kemp for an initial discussion email@example.com