The Trust has a team of qualified finance professionals with significant experience in working with both primary and secondary schools. The Central Finance Team offer a transactional financial service to Trust schools and liaise with schools to prepare budgets and regular financial monitoring reports. The Central Finance Team ensure that the Trust remains compliant with the demands of our regulators and assists schools with assessing the financial implications of proposals.
Additionally we are experienced in offering advice, training and consultancy in a number of areas to schools within the Trust and in our wider region:
- Training for both finance staff, teaching staff and governors
- Financial health checks including budget and systems reviews
- Reviews of revenue streams and identification of commercial opportunities
- Benchmarking curriculum and other spending
- Integrated Curriculum Financial Planning
- Assistance and advice with the process of becoming an academy or a Multi Academy Trust
- Implementation advice re 1:1 technology schemes
- Interim financial leadership
Our finance services can be completely tailored to your needs – please contact the Finance Director for an initial discussion.